Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares
In Entropia Universe update 16.3 the new Share Center was introduced which allows avatars to acquire shares in virtual companies and receive revenue in the form of dividends from estates controlled by those companies.
The first company to be listed on the new share exchange will be Crystal Palace Space Station, with shares available starting on Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 11:00 UTC.
Crystal Palace Space Station has been one of the most popular Planet Calypso hunting destinations since 2004 and features four biodomes with unique alien creatures.
Crystal Palace Space Station shares can be acquired via the new Share Center interface (accessed by right-clicking on the PED card), or in the Entropia Universe Webshop.
- Price per share: 10 PED
- Total shares: 500,000
- Revenue is generated from hunting activity in the four Crystal Palace biodomes (caves not included).
- 95% of revenue is paid as dividends to shareholders.
- 5% of revenue is allocated for fertilizer costs, event prizes, and other estate maintenance and improvements.
- Dividends are distributed on Mondays at 00:00 UTC.
- Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.
- The estate will be managed by the official avatar MindArk CrystalPalace Manager.
- Tax rate in all biodomes will be set to 4.5%. This setting can potentially be voted on by shareholders in the future.
- 2018 Crystal Palace revenue - 524,261.36 PED (average of approximately 10054.33 PED per week).
- Crystal Palace shares will become tradable in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid September (approximately 120 days from initial sale).
- The seller of the Crystal Palace shares is the current estate holder, Buzz Erik Lightyear.
- Energized Fertilizer necessary to maintain creature spawns in the biodomes will be acquired on the normal auction at market prices by the MindArk CrystalPalace Manager avatar.