Halloween Mayhem 2018 Preview
- October 30, 14:00 UTC - Annihilation practice arena opens.
- November 2, 14:00 UTC - Survival practice arena opens.
- November 2, 14:00 UTC - Annihilation and Survival events begin.
- November 14, 14:00 UTC - Annihilation and Survival events end.
- Eliminate Halloween Zombie Mutants to accumulate as many points as possible in 15 hours.
- Once your 15-hour run is complete, your score is finalized and recorded. You can then start a new run to try to improve upon your previously-recorded score. The score from a new run is only recorded if it is higher than the previously-recorded score.
- Same categories and restrictions as Summer Mayhem.
- Annihilation Practice Area - Loot Halloween Strongboxes while practicing! No level restrictions. Teams are required to enter (but one can be solo in the instance).
- Survive for as long as you can against increasingly dangerous stages of Zombie Mutants and Dogs.
- Dying, disconnecting or leaving will end the instance. Score will be recorded at the moment of disconnect/death.
- Each stage consists of 10 phases. On phases 3, 6 and 9 there will be a capture point that must be reached within 45 seconds, and held for 15 seconds. Failing hold the capture point ends the instance.
- Randomly placed pumpkins containing various buffs appear periodically. Beware that some pumpkins are tricks, rather than treats, and will result in a debuff instead.
- Volatile Barrels - Destructible objects that deal damage to all nearby enemies. PED spent on destroying the barrel is transferred to the loot of creatures damaged by the explosion.
- Survival Practice Area - Loot Halloween Strongboxes while practicing! Same layout and features as the competitive survival instances. Teams are required to enter (but one can be solo in the instance). If any team member dies inside the instance or leaves, the instance is ended.
- Survival Mode has multiple sound cues, so it is advantageous to have sound enabled.
- The repeatable mission from the Halloween Mayhem 2017 event will be removed after this year’s event so be sure to complete your missions this year.
- Point awards per creature have been adjusted based on the new creature parameters for this year’s event.