In Entropia Universe, you can interact with other participants, items, estates, mobs and so on. When you place the cursor over another avatar or an item, you can view basic information of the avatar or item. You can select the avatar or item by single clicking with left mouse button.
Chatting with other participants is done through the Main Chat or Private Chat.
Context Menu and Action Interaction
You can interact with other avatars and various items to achieve different purposes. Available actions that you can choose between for the selected avatar or item can be found in several ways; two of them are described here.
Interaction using mouse
- Place the cursor on another avatar or item and single click with the right mouse button to see possible interaction options in the Context menu.
- Select desired interaction option.
Interaction using mouse and icon
- Select avatar or item (single click with left mouse button on avatar or item).
- Click on desired interaction icon. Either choose between those available on the Desktop or directly from the Action Library (opened with default key Y).
The Main Chat can be used to chat to participants and various channels of information.
The Main Chat functionality is described on the Desktop page.
Use Private Chat when you wish to chat privately with only one participant:
- Right click on the avatar you wish to chat privately with.
- In the Context menu, choose Avatar, then Private Chat.
- If you get an affirmative response, the chat window is opened and you can chat.
Additionally, Private Chat is automatically opened during Private Trade.